Tuesday, July 8, 2014

100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract by Xium The Science of Thin



I actually have never heard of these pills before so I was interested in trying them. Green coffee bean is something very new to me. Let's get to know what exactly Green Coffee Bean is and how it works for your body.

Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical chlorogenic acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have health benefits for heart disease, diabetes, weight loss, and others.

Green coffee became popular for weight loss after it was mentioned on the Dr. Oz show in 2012. The Dr. Oz show referred to it as “The green coffee bean that burns fat fast” and claims that no exercise or diet is needed.


Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. These coffee beans contain a higher amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid. This chemical is thought to have health benefits. For high blood pressure it might affect blood vessels so that blood pressure is reduced.

For weight loss, chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to affect how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism.

The University of Scranton in Pennsylvania ( Which is 30 minutes away from me ) study, presented at a meeting of the American Chemical Society, involved 16 overweight or obese individuals who took capsules containing green coffee bean extract. The subjects took low doses of the extract supplement, higher doses of the extract supplement, and placebos over a period of 22 weeks. The subjects took the green coffee bean extract pills 30 minutes before a meal three times a day.

Throughout the study, the participants did not change their eating habits or exercise regimens. On average the study participants lost 17 pounds. This equaled a total body weight loss of about 10 percent. What's even more interesting is that the participants also saw a 16 percent decrease in total body fat. This is especially promising because the subjects' average daily caloric intake was around 2,400 calories and they burned an average of 400 calories through exercise. This calorie level alone would not result in the dramatic weight loss that was observed with the supplemented coffee bean extract.

 
 So in comes Xium and their Green Coffee Bean pills. I actually really like their pills. Their capsules are unlike any other I have seen. They are kind of smooth plastic-like pills and they are super easy to swallow. I decided to do a test of taking the green coffee bean pills by themselves to see if I would notice anything special. I did not feel anything nor was it stopping me from constantly snacking so I would suggest pairing these pills with Garcinia Cambogia. These pill bottles are clear so you need to keep them stored away in a cool cabinet because you don't want the sunlight hitting them and ruining them. I did not notice any funny taste or after taste from taking them.

If you really want to ramp it up go ahead and take all three together. That's right take your Green coffee bean, garcinia cambogia AND your Raspberry Ketones. I'm not a doctor though so I don't know the true effects this would have on your body. Everyone is different. I am taking all three together now just to see if it will give me some drastic weight loss. I'm at 123 lbs or something like that and I am 5'3. I am what people call skinny fat. I appear thin but my body is not toned at all. I have that little pouch of belly fat and it's annoying as all hell. I'll get rid of it one day hopefully.

You guys really have to eat right and do your exercise. I wouldn't say you have to be all hardcore about it if you don't want to but at least do a few situps , pushups , get some free weights. You have to be active. You can't expect to just sit down and watch the weight go away...that would be TOO easy.

Anyway, I really like this Xium brand of weight loss pills. They are easy to swallow and at a good price. As you can see when you order there will be a little card that comes in your box to redeem a free bottle of pills. It's a very good deal! Do yourself a favor and get them to pair with Garcinia Cambogia....my boyfriend lost like 10 lbs with it. #XiumWeightLoss

You can check out Xium's site here: http://www.xium2.com

You can buy your own bottle of Xium's 100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00COCNZ86/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...