Saturday, July 5, 2014

THE BEST Natural Stacks CILTEP Nootropic Stack for Optimal Mental Performance



I got the opportunity to try out this interesting product called CILTEP by Natural Stacks. I have never heard about anything like this before so it was something new for me.  I always liked to do a little research on every product I get my hands on so I know what exactly I am using especially if it's going into my body. 

I just want to point out first that Natural Stacks is a company that has a whole variety of supplement/vitamin products that are high quality. I have tried out almost everything from their product line and am always impressed. All of their products contain no GMO's , No Artificial Colors, No preservatives and are Gluten-Free which are really nice qualities in pills.

Now for CILTEP itself I want to talk about what it is exactly because not too many people may know about it. CILTEP stands for Chemically Induced Long-term Potentiation. Essentially what that means is that certain chemicals (in the form of nutritional supplements) are incorporated into a nootropic stack with the aim of increasing synaptogenesis and therefore enhancing the ‘readiness to learn’ of cerebral neurones.

 Nootropics , also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that purportedly improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration

So basically you can't take this stuff and magically feel something happening. You have to be doing something that requires your brain to be absorbing knowledge.  Maybe you finally want to go ahead and learn a new language so you go out and buy that Pimsleur approach program or get that Rosetta Stone. THIS is the time you want to take your CILTEP to help you out with absorbing that language. Even gamers like me could benefit from this. Picking up an advanced strategy game or even a table top dungeon game? Yes, it can be very daunting to learn every thing in one night. No problem though because you just take some CILTEP and your mind will be able to pick up all the rules easier. Maybe one day I'll be able to pick up everything involved in Magic the Gathering because I took my CILTEP before playing. ( I have a ton of Magic cards by the way and they are sitting in a bag because I can only appreciate the art on them right now).

You see when your brain was young as a baby or child your brain was able to absorb knowledge easier. Your brain was a literal sponge taking everything in. You lose that ability as you get older. 

These pills may look a little large but I promise you that they are very easy to swallow. There is no funny taste or after taste. These pills also contain artichoke extract and forskolin which  improve memory and other cognitive functions as well. This will give you a feeling of clear thoughts and a mental boost as I can describe it. You will notice mood improvements when taking it so this would work nicely as an anti depressant. Just be careful about taking this late at night because your brain will go on overdrive and it may prevent you from getting the sleep you need. I know I am one of those people who can't stop my brain from thinking while I am trying to fall asleep. 

You will feel more motivation to do things. You won't procrastinate daily activities. There is just so many ways you can use this. This would work for people who need that motivation to work out in the mornings. This would work for writers and help them process their thoughts better.#naturalstacks

I think it's worth trying out if you need motivation and the clairvoyance to get things done. 



You can check out Natural Stacks full line of products here on their website: http://naturalstacks.com/

You can BUY Natural Stacks CILTEP Nootropic Stacks NOW here on their site: http://naturalstacks.com/products/ciltep


Natural Stacks has social media pages which you should check out. They will occasionally run giveaways which is awesome.


Natural Stacks Twitter: https://twitter.com/naturalstacks

Natural Stacks Instagram: http://instagram.com/naturalstacks



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...