Monday, July 21, 2014

Hill's Ideal Balance Dog Food Sampling from Crowdtap


I got the opportunity to try Idea Balance dog food from Hill's. I do not personally own a dog but my boyfriend's mom does so I always try to get what I can to try with her. She has a wonderful English Setter named Sophie with a great appetite for many different things.


Sophie and her mom was thrilled with the new retractable pet leash that came with the sampling. She had a red one that was just all chewed up from her. Sophie just couldn't wait to try the delicious Soft-Baked Naturals with Duck & Pumpkin. We decided to give her a treat before eating lunch.



She loved it and was anxiously awaiting for her lunch which would be the Grain Free Braised Salmon Recipe Wet Food mixed with the Grain Free Natural Chicken and Potato Recipe Dry Food.

So I mixed half the can of wet food and a cup of dry food for her. As you can see one of the cats was interested in the food as well while I was preparing it.


Sophie gobbled it up quickly and seemed to love it. I've seen her eat many times and she will usually pick out all the wet food first but she ate everything together with no problem.


I gave her another treat after her meal and she was nice and full. She had a nice little nap after everything.


I really have not seen anything like this before. The dog food itself has a velcro strip so you can seal it easily. I really like that idea.

All in all, this was such a fun sampling. I love getting samplings that are for the pets in the family. It's very exciting to see their reactions and find out new products that they would love. Thanks to Crowdtap and Hill's for letting me try out all these wonderful pet products. We're very happy with everything and so is Sophie. We'll be sure to use the wonderful coupons that were included to purchase more of these products in the future. #Crowdtap #IdealBalance #PetFoodCrew

You can find Hill's on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/HillsPetUS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...