Thursday, July 24, 2014

BustBomb all natural breast enlargement formula capsules and cream



I got the opportunity to try out two very different products than what I am used to. I like to try almost anything and this is one of those times where I really was intrigued. A product that claimed to enlarge the breast size naturally. It sounded too good to be true.

There are a bunch of herbs women take to try to enlarge their breasts and some may have success while others don't.


The pills are very easy to swallow and have a taste of coffee to me. I think that might be the Dong Quai in it. There are quite a few ingredients in here. There's Saw Palmetto Berries, Fenugreek Seed, Fennel Seed, Mexican Wild Yam, Blessed Thistle, L-Tyrosine, Atlantic Kelp, Damiana, Dong Quai and Mother's Wort. You take three capsules daily which is one with each meal.


Here's how the cream looks like. It has progesterone in it. I found that it made my skin very soft when applied. It does have a very peculiar scent to it that I really don't care for so I try to put it on like an hour before I decide to shower. To me, while taking both products I feel like I probably just got a little bit firmer and my skin just feels softer. I have not noticed any major differences at all and have been taking both items religiously as directed. I have read you need to be taking the product for about three months but to expect something to happen quickly will be impossible.

I can tell you that it was simple to follow the directions and the product came quickly. I just can't vouch for it making my breasts larger than they already are. I'm a little disappointed but I guess I have to keep going with it to know for sure where it might take me. I would also like to note that the cream is paraben-free.#bustbomb

You can buy the breast enlargement pills here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E3DPOUQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can buy the breast enhancement cream on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HS694XI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...