Friday, August 22, 2014

Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer w/ dead sea minerals Review



I got to try out this moisturizing day cream from Adovia. I love the whole Adovia line of beauty products because they contain something amazing called dead sea minerals. Dead sea minerals have a ton of benefits for your skin on their own. No matter whether your skin type is dry, oily or sensitive, you shouldn't skip the moisturizing step in your skin care routine. Leaving it out might quickly cause redness or flaking, and in time it can allow wrinkles and other aging signs to show up on your skin earlier than they otherwise might.

I was very excited to try this out because I don't even own moisturizer. I never thought to use it though I know a lot of people keep it in their beauty routine. I like to use Vitamin C Serum on my face to keep my skin looking smooth and clear. I have read behind the bottles of Vitamin C Serum to add moisturizer after you use them. So now I can say that I have followed the directions of how it needed to be used properly.



My skin feels so amazing. I thought it would be heavy and greasy but that's not the case. The jar is 1.7 fluid ounces. There is a wonderful rubber plug before you open it which you can use to cover it up after use but I discarded mine. Upon opening I could smell that wonderful scent of dead sea mineral I love so much. I really like how most of the Adovia products carry this fresh scent.

I've been using this on my feet as well. If you know me you already know I love putting all types of beauty products on the tops of my feet. It's important for me to keep my feet looking smooth and moisturized. I think too many people neglect this. There's nothing worse than a girl with a cute face and then you look down at her gnarly looking tootsies through her sandals. Keep em cute ladies!

I didn't notice any type of greasy feeling and it pretty much absorbs into the skin quickly leaving it so silky smooth.I would totally recommend trying out this moisturizer. It's very high quality and would last you for a long time even with daily use. #Adovia #beauty #moisturizer #deadseaminerals

You can BUY your own jar of Adovia moisturizing cream on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Facial-Moisturizer-Dermatologist-Moisturizing-HypoAllergenic/dp/B00MG7RQPM/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...