Thursday, August 14, 2014

Natural Sleep X - The All-in-One Natural Sleep Aid Review



I got to try out these all in one natural sleep aid pills. I'm always looking for new things to try that will help me sleep at night because I have problems trying to get to sleep. I occasionally have the problem of restless legs and arms which is super annoying to deal with. I don't know how to explain it but just a strong urge to want to move about. It's tough to keep still.

These pills are jam packed with a ton of things. There's a unique blend of Vitamin B-6 (10mg), Magnesium (200mg), Zinc (15mg), Melatonin (3mg), GABA (100mg), 5-HTP (100mg), Ashwagandha Root (25mg), Chamomile (25mg), Schullcap (25mg), Valerian Root (25mg), Hops (25mg), L-Taurine (50mg), L-Theanine (50mg), Lemon Balm (25mg), Passion Flower (25mg). I think it's interesting that there is magnesium in here because that's something I was taking in its pure form to help me sleep better. I think that the Melatonin mixed in with that helps it a little bit more. 

I have a love and hate relationship with melatonin. It does work to help you sleep but it always makes you feel a bit groggy in the mornings. That is something that I did notice while taking these pills. They have been working to help me sleep but I also have been having slight grogginess and probably waking up a little later than I should. 



The capsules themselves are very easy to swallow and vegetarian. The product is also proudly made in the USA. Like it informs you I think something like that is best used occasionally if you are really having a tough time getting to sleep. I would not use this everyday because of the grogginess it might leave you with and it will just leave you feeling pretty crummy. I will state that this isn't the worse grogginess I have experienced like that of when I take melatonin in its pure form. #naturalsleepx

You can buy your own bottle of Natural Sleep X here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0081ZG6S6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

You can also visit them on their website here: http://naturalsleepx.com 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...