Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Thera Vita Thera Relief Natural Pain Relief Cream Review



I got to try out this natural pain relief cream from Thera Vita. I actually did not try it on myself but opted to try it out on my boyfriend instead. I'll get more into that later.

This product is made for fighting inflammation in joints and muscles. It's paraben free and penetrates deeply. There is sweet almond oil in this product and even though it says it's odorless I can catch the smell of that as soon as I open the product. It's a nice neutral type of scent that my blood hound nose picks up easily. 


There are many other oils contained in the cream like Jojoba seed oil, Sesame Seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Rosehip oil, and Pomegranate Seed oil. The cream is very smooth and somewhat of a pale yellow color.

 

So I decided to use this natural pain relief cream on my boyfriend's ankle. He said he has been having pain there recently. I distributed the cream around the area and he said it helped a bit to calm the pain down immediately. It didn't leave much of any greasy feeling after I applied it. It just gets absorbed into the skin like it should.

I think we both will be getting some carpel tunnel in the near future if not we have some symptoms of it now from the amount of time we spend furiously clicking away on the computer when we game. A product like this will definitely help out our pain in our wrists due to that. Knee pain? It comes with age and weight pressures. This cream just has so many positive uses and is a must for any medicine cabinet.

I do kind of wish the product was maybe an ounce or two bigger but on the other hand the small size makes it easy to store away or even carry along with you to the gym or hiking. It's convenient and cute in its small green jar. #theravita #painrelief #natural


You can BUY your own jar of Thera Relief on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/pain-relief-cream-alternative-guaranteed/dp/b00h5wixka




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...