Monday, August 25, 2014

Priority Chef Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler Review



I got to try this amazing tool from Priority Chef. It's a julienne peeler. I honestly wanted to try it out because I wanted a good peeler. I really love the beautiful stainless steel look to it. So there's two sides to do what you want. There's sort of like a smoother side for your peeling and then there is the rougher side to julienne.


I mean it's kind of common sense to me but I do wish the sides were labeled. Maybe they could have etched the letter J on the julienne side and the letter P for the peeler side. It just makes things easier. 


So I wanted to try this out on a carrot. I love having carrots in my salad with dinner. I don't like the outer layer on the carrot though because its yucky to me. 


The tool is very easy to grab and hold onto to. Also notice the loop at the end of the tool so when you are done with it you can hang it up somewhere if you wanted to. I just keep mine in a drawer.


Here's my cleaned up carrot. This tool works so smoothly and effortlessly. I peeled that carrot really quickly. What I do is put the peeler at the halfway spot and go one way then flip it around and do the other side. You have to be careful because this peeler is high quality and really sharp.


After I had my carrot peeled I just cut it up in slices with my knife and put it in my salad bowl. I love this peeler and am glad I have it in my kitchen. #priorityChef #salad #peeler #julienne

You can BUY your own Priority Chef Julienne and Veggie peeler on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/julienne-peeler-vegetables-professional-satisfaction/dp/b00hiaxfck/ie=utf8?m=a1h5uw6mi3hco6&keywords=julienne+peeler


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...