Saturday, October 18, 2014

VoilaVe Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask & VoilaVe Eye Cream For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles & Bags Reviews


I love Dead Sea products so I have been very excited to try out a new dead sea mud mask. My skin occasionally breaks out so products like this help keep it under control. What's great to notice right away that the jar is huge. I love getting my money's worth on products that will serve me for a long time.This stuff has been imported from Israel so you know it's the authentic dead sea mineral mud incorporated into it. It's also 100% natural. After using this product the skin radiates with vitality, a healthy tone and is silky to the touch. The purifying face mask acts by creating a seal over the skin. As the blood circulation increases, and the face gradually becomes warmer, the pores function in two ways: they release natural fat (sebum) and toxins through perspiration, while at the same time absorbing the nourishing ingredients in the Dead Sea mud mask. The seal also improves the skin's ability to absorb vitamins, proteins and Dead Sea minerals through the layer of dead cells, and encourages them to help regenerate a healthy cell layer.


It almost looks like chocolate pudding. I love the texture of mud masks. This one seems to be a little smoother than others I have tried which I love because it's easier to wipe off when I am done using it. You don't necessarily need to use it on your face. I do use it for mine but I also like to use them on my feet. I do have a rough dry spot on my foot so it helps to lighten the hyper pigmentation going on and keep the skin smooth.


Here's some that I put on lightly on my hand for you to see. I will usually put just a little bit more and then let it dry completely before washing it off in the shower. My skin looks so radiant afterward. #VoilaVe #DeadSea

You can BUY this Dead Sea Mud Mask by clicking here to get it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LBBHYLU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Here's another wonderful product I have been using for my eyes. This is the VoilaVe Total Youth Eye Gel. I've been suffering from dark circles for years. I don't think they will ever go away because mine are probably mostly hereditary from my father's side . (UGH). But I will say that products like these definitely has helped to lighten up the problem and make my eyes feel great in the mornings when I need it because I definitely am not a morning person.

The consistency of it is very springy and gel-like. I love the scent! It smells like fresh cucumbers. I would recommend using this all over your face. It's very refreshing and uplifting. There isn't anything  that might harm you or your skin, like parabens, sulfates or alcohol in this product. 

-Reduces swelling, dark circles, puffiness, and UGLY EYE BAGS.
-Soothes and cools for healthier younger looking eyes.
-Plumps and firms the delicate skin of the eyes.
-Brightens and tones.
-Helps prevent premature aging of the eyes.
-Contains no chemicals and unhealthy additives like parabens, sulfates and alcohol.
-Is safe and hypo-allergenic.
-Plant Stem Cells: Prevents premature aging of the fragile skin surrounding the eyes.
-Matrixyl 3000: Firms and tightens the skin around the eyes.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age.
-Cucumber: Provides an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces puffiness.
-Aloe- A quick-absorbing, greaseless, non-oily skin moisturizer.


You can BUY this wonderful eye cream on Amazon herehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N1VS5WA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...