Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dot&Dot Large Green Packing Cubes Review



I had the awesome opportunity to try out these large packing cubes by Dot&Dot. Dot&Dot is a really cool company that sells all different sizes of packing cubes which also come in many different colors to suit your taste. As you can see in the picture this is how it comes packaged in a clear plastic zip-lock type of bag. I LOVE this because I can actually use this clear bag to store more things away. I will be using that to put away crafting materials for sure. The set comes in four pieces plus the clear bag to store them or other things if you wish. These are made for traveling but I really just like them for home organization.


I love the whole design of these packing cubes. The mesh material makes it easy to look through to see what's in the bag and gives it breathability. The zippers go all the way around so you can lock everything in the way you want to. I like to keep it open at the bottom to pack my stuff and then swing the zippers all the way around and to the top. The mesh handle at the top is comfortable and makes it easy to carry around with you. The color on my cube is vibrant and looks super attractive.


I wanted to use my packing cubes for storing things away that were stuffed unorganized in my dresser drawers. I had my summer/spring clothing still taking space with my long sleeved Fall/winter clothing.


I decided to put all my sleeveless tops and bathing suits into one bag to which there was more than enough space for it all. I do wear a size small though so all my things are tiny. In another bag I decided to put all my tshirts for the spring/summer time. I also filled a third bag with all my lingerie pieces. I am just thoroughly impressed with the storage capacity these cubes have. Everything fit well and I was able to put them away in my closet for the proper seasons to use them. Once it hits Spring/Summer I can then switch out my Fall/Winter wear so that I have more room in my dresser for what I need.

I wholeheartedly recommend these cubes to anyone looking to gain more room and organization for their clothing or home linens. It works and looks great. I am so glad I got to try these out and look forward to seeing what some of their other products can do for me. #packingcubes


You can buy your own large packing cubes here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JKII384/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dot&Dot products! I have their packing cubes, packing folders, travel bottles, hanging toiletry kit and shoe bag. I love the quality of their products.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...