Friday, October 31, 2014

Nature Health D-Gas Natural Anti-Gas, Digestive Aid and Gas Relief Review



Just a quick little post on these amazing pills by Nature Health. I am a big sufferer of bloating. I can't have too much soda or I swear I blow up all crazy like. The pressure can really get bad and be totally uncomfortable to handle. I've tried other products like Gas-X but I swear it doesn't really do much for me. So, when I started taking these pills I was not expecting them to work much of anything either. I was proven wrong when I tried them out. I just took two pills before my can of soda and to my surprise I had no crazy bloating. I finally was able to enjoy my can of soda in peace...it was a miracle!


The pills themselves are very easy to swallow. You can definitely smell them though and I can really catch the smell of the cumin. I can get the cooling sensation of peppermint though once it goes down.
There are no artificial colors, flavor or sweetners, no sugar, no preservatives, no additives, no lactose, no soy, no gluten and no salt.
You should definitely give these pills a shot if you are always dealing with massive bloating like myself. #DGASNature

Learn more about the product here: http://d-gas.com/

You can buy D-Gas on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ED9TGCW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...