Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stark Cut Resistant Gloves Review



I got to try out this product from Stark which are cut resistant gloves. Cut-resistant gloves are designed to protect hands from direct contact with sharp edges such as glass, metal, ceramics and other materials. These seem to be marketed and geared towards people who cook which is most of us. I think I fell in love with the look of these gloves because they reminded me of chain mail type of gloves and I'm a big geek for medieval things. Anyway, I decided to try these out while I was preparing potatoes for dinner one night.


The gloves are very comfortable and fit snugly on my hands.I was able to use my potato peeler without having to worry about snagging my nail or skin on it. I also was able to chop everything efficiently with once again nothing to worry about. This isn't limited to the kitchen and can be used outside in the yard when having to deal with branches or foliage in general. Have to use a box cutter for extensive work? You can use these gloves with it so you don't cut yourself. I have used the box cutter so many times only to realize later I cut myself about half a million times. They are like paper cuts and they hurt so bad! You don't want to have to deal with that.  #starksafe

So you can get these gloves for any task you may need to watch your hands with. They work great!


You can buy your own pair of Stark cut resistant Gloves here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nk29qfk




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I applied for these since I cut with sharp knives at work they give us a cutting glove that gets holes in it every few months. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...