Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Be Natural Organics Organic Cranberry & Orange Soap, Shimmer Illuminating Dry Oil Reviews


I got the opportunity to try out two products from the Be Natural Organics online shop. I just want to mention that their customer service is top notch and my things came perfectly packaged. Now on to my thoughts.



I decided to go with the Cranberry & Orange soap bar because it's Fall time now and I was looking for something to put me in that mood of the season. Now, I am not a 100% organic product user but I do like to try some organic products here and there because usually they seem to have a better quality to them. That was definitely the case with this soap bar. You can see all the wonderful little pieces inside the soap bar of what I can only assume is the cranberry. It's funny though because I caught the scent of cinnamon-apple-pumpkin spiciness. It was just the most wonderful smelling soap bar ever. When you try such an amazing handmade soap bar like this you don't want to go back to regular soap bars. The lather was perfect and the scent stayed on my skin long after my shower. The scent will just engulf the shower and your senses. I had a great experience and will continue using this soap bar for sure.

Soap Bar Ingredients:
  Saponified olea europaea organic (extra virgin cold pressed olive) oil, cocos nucifera organic (coconut) oil, elaeis guineensis organic (palm) oil, distilled water, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) oil, citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, bixa orellana (annatto) seed extract

You can buy your own Cranberry & Orange Soap bar herehttp://www.benaturalorganics.com/product-p/ocos.htm

 

The size of this shimmer illuminating dry oil is really big. You can use this for a long while and not run out for a long time.  The bottle is attractive and I love how pretty it looks amongst my other beauty products on my dresser. You can use this on your face, body and hair. I opted to use this over my eyelids because I wanted a nice shimmer style with my neutral makeup look.

If you lay it on thick this is how it looks on your skin as you can see on my hand. Above you can see it lightly spread on my eyelids. I would probably finish off this look by giving my top eyelids a cat eye and filling in my eyebrows ( they're kind of thin and sparse looking ugh) a little bit but nothing more because I want that sweet golden Fall time look. I love this shimmer so much because it's very pigmented unlike others I have tried before. There is sort of like a citrus type scent to it that smells so nice. Every girl needs some shimmer to make her feel like a pretty princess and this is it.

Ingredients: 
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylic/capric triglycerides, coconut alkanes and coco-caprylate/caprate, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (sweet almond oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, silica, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus sinensis dulcis (orange) peel oil, sceracarya birrea (marula) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491). 

You can buy your own bottle of Shimmer herehttp://www.benaturalorganics.com/product-p/so.htm


Check out Be Natural Organics Website here: http://www.benaturalorganics.com/ 

You can find them on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/bnorganics 

You can also find them on FaceBook here: https://www.facebook.com/bnorganics 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...