Thursday, October 2, 2014

Skin QR Organics L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub + Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager Review


I've been using a trio of cellulite fighting products to help me combat the cellulite on my thighs and buttocks. I'm 28 and my believe it or not I used to be a size double 0 which was scary! I'm so glad that I am out of that dreaded size and up to a healthier size 4 (which is still hard to find!) But, along with the weight gain came silver stretch marks and cellulite. Oh how I longed for my skin to be smooth like it was back when I was 21.

Anyway, I have added another product along with my cellulite cream regime. The Skin QR Organics L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub. This remarkable scrub has seaweed in it which is an ingredient in many great beauty products. Seaweed can help rejuvenate and repair damaged skin. Seaweed draws excess fluid and waste products from the skin. It really has so many benefits!!

This is actually my first time using any type of scrub at all surprisingly. I never knew how to use scrubs so I just never bothered. You're going to notice its smoothed out when you first open it and then you have to mix it up with your fingers to get it to the consistency to the right. So I took it into the shower with me and took a bit into my hand and started rubbing it on my thighs. It's sugary so you have to keep it close and rub slowly in circular motions. My skin felt so moisturized after I rubbed it all in. I couldn't believe how smooth it felt. It smells really nice too!

My next step that night was to use the massager and cellulite cream.



This is the Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager. It has little stainless steel spheres that massage your cellulite. It doesn't say so in their info page but I think this works to smooth and spread out the lumpiness of cellulite so that it may appear smoother overall.It fits perfectly in my hand and it is bendy so it can go over the curves of your body easily. It feels a little weird at first but I got used to it.

My personal experience with all three things is I feel this has all really helped out a bunch. I constantly kept asking my boyfriend to look back there for me and he agreed that it has smoothed out more compared to how it was before me doing nothing about it. I probably had a deep noticeable difference within 2 weeks of using this process.I really recommend all three products together to help you combat your cellulite worries.

You can buy Skin QR Organics L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003J4TJTM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


You can buy Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GFCYWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can also find the NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate, with Caffeine on Amazon as well here: http://www.amazon.com/Cellulite-Concentrate-Caffeine-LCarnitine-ingredients/dp/B003UJHSUI/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1412276018&sr=1-1

For your convenience you can buy all three products together on Amazon as a package here: http://www.amazon.com/Phat-QR-Solutions-Cellulite-Collection/dp/B0045VPQ2M/ref=sr_1_4?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1412276062&sr=1-4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...