Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted, with antioxidants, 3.3oz BB / CC cream Review


I was so excited to get to try this wonderful new product I discovered from Sweetsation Therapy. It's a tinted sun screen which acts as a BB/CC Cream. I honestly prefer these types of light cover up on my skin because I can't stand heavy foundation that does nothing but make me feel itchy and irritated. Also, I feel like foundation can look too caked on and doesn't give off a natural feel.


I found this product to be very light and blended into my skin nicely. It's Paraben free, gluten free and nut oil free which is awesome. It has a very pleasant scent kind of like aloe and doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. I have been using this for about a week and a half now daily and I love it! My skin feels and looks great. 

I wanted to do a before and after shot so this is my before shot without the SPF. 


Here goes my after shot. It's a very slight difference with the sunscreen. It worked well to make the redness around my nose less apparent. I also used it under and over my eyelids to help cover some darkness and light veins. I'm in love with this beneficial tinted sunscreen and I know you will be too! Protect your skin from the sun and look great at the same time...it's a win win situation. Make sure you use this at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure for it to work properly. Also, you might have to reapply with long hours of sun exposure to take the tube with you if you know you are going to be out for a long time.


You can BUY your own tube of tinted sunscreen here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ERSS6U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Here's a list of ingredients:

Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 5%, Titanium Dioxide 7.5% Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Tocopherol (from Soy), Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hyaluronic acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Iron Oxides, Laminaria Ochroleuca (Kelp) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Organic Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Organic Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Myrciaria dubia (Camu Camu), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold) Extract, Niacin, EthylHexylGlycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Cosmocil CQ), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...