Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Insta Natural Vitamin C Facial Toner, Emu Oil & 100% PURE Moroccan Rose Water Review



Woohoo! I got to try out all three of these lovely products at once which was so awesome!! There are perks to each one so I will separately talk about them. By the way, I'm going to look amazing by the time I hit 40 with getting to use all the sweet skin products I do.



So let's start with the Vitamin C facial toner. Oh my goodness, I am in love with this product. What do I love about it? It's an easy to use spray! Just hold it a few inches away from your face and spritz it on. I like to go from all three angles of my face to make sure I completely cover it. It smells lovely. What this Vitamin C facial toner does it tighten your pores. I really do need help in that department because the pores on my cheek like to get crazy and stay open. What you do is follow with a serum or moisturizer afterward. This is kind of like your pre-step to your skin regimen. There's different uses for toners like helping to dry the skin if you have an oil problem. Those toners typically have alcohol as their first ingredient. This is not that type of toner though. What's also great about this spray is that it DOES combat oily skin without drying it out. So to cap it up this is what it can do for you.

- Cleans and purifies skin
- Provides Anti-Aging Benefits
- Shrinks appearance of pores
- Removes excess oil and dead skin cells
- Restores balance to natural pH levels
- Helps protect your skin against impurities
- Gives you instant refreshment
- Preps skin for other applications

 Okay now that I use this spray I will sometimes follow up with another toner just because of its rosy scent that engulfs my face.


I really love the smell of this Moroccan Rose Water so that's why I actually follow up with my vitamin c facial toner with this stuff. It's so light and lovely. The only thing is I really wish that this was available in the same misting form as the vitamin c facial toner. You're supposed to use like a cotton ball with this product but I did it with my fingers. I wouldn't recommend doing it the way I did it because I ended up spilling some. I hope the bottle gets changed to some sort of slow drip top of some sort in the future. So there are many benefits to using Moroccan Rose Water. Moroccan rose water is great for tired eyes, moisturizing skin, cooling inflamed skin and much more. Imparting its silky feel to the skin, pure Moroccan Rose Water is an excellent choice for a hydrating toner after washing the face. 


The wonder of nature with unlimited goodness for all skin types!

• Rose water has natural calming and soothing properties
• Maintains the pH level of skin to make it soft and supple and add a glow
• Excellent cleanser, toner, & moisturizer.
• Helpful for sunburn and roughness


Achieve much more than just skin care!

• Get soft and shiny hair by adding Instanatural rose water to shampoo.
• Improve the quality and strength of hair with a rose water massage on hair and scalp.
• Experience a relaxing bath by mixing a few drops to the bathing water.
• Aromatherapy - The aroma of rose water can help relax the mind.



Now here's an interesting product! I honestly have never really heard of Emu Oil or what it can do so I had to do some research.  Some people apply emu oil to the skin for relief from sore muscles, aching joints, pain or inflammation, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, shin splints, and gout. It is also used topically to improve healing of wounds, cuts, and burns from radiation therapy; to reduce bruises and stretch marks; to reduce scarring and keloids; to heal surgical wounds caused by removing skin for skin grafts; to reduce redness due to acne; and to soften dry cuticles and promote healthy nails. Emu oil is also used topically athlete's foot; diaper rash; canker sores; chapped lips; poor circulation; and skin conditions, including cancer, dry skin, dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles or age spots. It is also used to protect skin from sun damage and to promote more youthful looking skin. Emu oil is also applied to the skin to reduce pain and irritation from shingles, bedsores, hemorrhoids, diabetic nerve pain, insect bites, earaches, eye irritation, "growing pains," and frostbite. It is used for rashes, razor burn, and nicks.

I actually used it on the top of my foot. I am suffering from a patch of hyper pigmented skin. I did notice the skin color became lighter after using it for a week but it usually just gets darker again if I don't keep up with it. I know I am weird ..something is wrong with me lol but it doesn't hurt so I don't worry about it too much. The Emu Oil does not have any weird smell. It smells like nothing to me. I think I am going to be saving this mostly for burns in my medicine cabinet and keeping up with my hyper pigmentation. #instanatural

I loved all three products from InstaNatural and I am sure you will too! You have got nothing to lose with their amazing 100% satisfaction guarantee warranty. If you don't like it then you just contact them back and they will refund you.


You can buy all three products through Amazon. 

BUY Insta Natural Vitamin C Facial Toner here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLKAVL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BUY Insta Natural 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IMHN0B4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BUY Insta Natural 100% Pure Emu Oil here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JX979CQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Be sure to check out InsaNatural's Website here: http://instanatural.com/



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...