Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Advanced Strength for Digestive System and Colon Health Review



I'm just going to outright say that I have been taking pro biotics for a long while now. I feel like they are really benefiting my urinary tract the most. If you are suffering from constant UTI's I really recommend this.  A lot of people take them for stomach issues which I do also have a big problem with bloating. I can't have a bottle of soda without blowing up.

You can learn more about probiotics specifically in this video



So here are a few more things probiotics can help with
  • Treating childhood diarrhea
  • Treating ulcerative colitis
  • Treating necrotizing enterocolitis, a type of infection and inflammation of the intestines mostly seen in infants
  • Preventing antibiotic-associated diarrhea and infectious diarrhea
  • Preventing pouchitis, an inflammation of the intestines that can follow intestinal surgery
  • Treating and preventing eczema associated with cow’s milk allergy
  •  Helping the immune system
The Yale University panel of experts concluded that probiotics may be helpful in other ways, although the evidence is less convincing. These include:
  • Treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
  • Treating vaginitis
  • Treating diarrhea caused by C. difficile bacteria
  • Treating Crohn's disease


These advanced strength pills are quite large for me. I have trouble swallowing pills so I had to cut these in half in order to take them in properly. I do prefer their smaller round counterparts. I only take 1 pill per day but you can take up to three a day for the intense repair.  #advancedstrengthprobiotic

What's great about these probiotics are that they lactose and gluten free.

Check them out on their website here: http://hyperbiotics.com/


You can buy these probiotic pills here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/PRO-15-Advanced-Strength-Probiotics-Digestive/dp/B00NNTBF22/ref=sr_1_207?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1412589623&sr=1-207&keywords=probiotics


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...