Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SweetSation Therapy Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening / Whitening Repair Treatment & SweetSation Therapy Lip Balm Review


I got to try two wonderful products from the SweetSation Therapy line from Lumi*Essence. I will be talking about this product shown first which is their brightening repair treatment. Now the only time I have heard of a product like this was for dark African American women mostly looking to get a lighter tone to their skin. This product in particular is for light to medium skin colors for clarification. Do you have freckles on your face that you just hate? This product can help lighten your freckles so that they become less visible. Do you have dark spots on your skin especially around the face? This will help to even out the tone so they blend properly with your intended skin color. You must also remember to use SPF 30 sunscreen while using a product like this because your skin will be sensitive to the sun's rays. This product addresses sun damage related skin unevenness only so that's also important to know and remember when considering this product.  I think the main ingredient to know is that it has Kojic Acid which is widely used and known to lighten dark spots on the skin.

Full list of ingredients listed below:

 Ingredients
Purified Water, Organic Aloe, Organic Sunflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Organic Kojic Acid, Rose Essential Oil, Tamanu Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Organic Goji Berry Fruit Extract, CoQ10, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Reishi, Caviar Extract, Organic Green Tea, Pomegranate, Silk Protein Amino Acid, Organic Milk Thistle, Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Cranberry, Organic Bayberry, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil, Papaya, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Pearl Powder, Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Rooibos Tea Extract, Silica, Allantoin, Organic Arnica, Organic Lavender, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Grape Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

This product has a creamy texture to it. It blends into the skin easily and leaves it feeling nice and soft. The smell is pleasant as well. I wasn't left with any sticky feeling which is also important to me.

I suffer from hyper pigmentation on my foot. ( Yes, I know not a pretty sight. ) I've been trying this cream on it and I should have taken a before shot of it but it looked darker and worse. Just in case you're curious...this basically happened within the last year. It just appeared out of nowhere. The skin there is dark and rough..almost leathery feeling at times. I must keep it hydrated with creams and serums so it doesn't get worse. I find that this cream has helped to keep it hydrated and lightened it up just a bit. I don't think this will ever go away but I will keep treating it as long as its there.

If you have any other suggestions for hyper pigmentation/rough skin patches please don't hesitate to contact me about it, thanks!!


Moving on to the next product I got to try. 


This is the SweetSation Therapy Choco Smooth organic lip and face balm. This stuff is simply amazing. It has become my favorite lip balm. It's infused with nourishing ingredients like Argan, Calendula, Macadamia and Sea Buckthorn, rich in Palmitoleic acid, Omega 6, Omega 9 and Vitamin E, it will help to regenerate and revitalize dry, chapped skin and bring softness to where it belongs.

The yummy smell of chocolate is heavenly. I honestly have never tried such a wonderful lip balm. It's so unique to me. What's also cool is that it has a nice clip attachment on the top which makes it easy to travel with for easy access.  My lips feel so soft and I don't need to constantly reapply but I find myself doing it anyway because i love the way it feels on my lips and the scent. This balm is made for kids and babies over 1 year old but I think I want to keep it all for myself lol. I'm currently keeping this on my desk at all times and it has replaced my EoS lipbalm which I coveted as the best before I tried this one.

I love how this product is organic and all natural. Chemicals drive me crazy sometimes and the best products are definitely the ones that have that home made quality to it.


I definitely recommend the Sweet Sation Therapy line if all of their products are as good as these two things I tried.


Ready to BUY it for yourself?

BUY SweetSation Therapy Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening / Whitening Repair Treatment here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009MT5ZXC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BUY SweetSation Therapy Lip Balm here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Smooch-Organic-Calendula-Buckthorn-0-15oz/dp/B007AYIW40/ref=sr_1_15?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1413308984&sr=1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...