Friday, October 3, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol (0.4%) + 3 types of Seaweed - BEST Natural & Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment & Body Firming Lotion Review



I got to try out this cellulite cream from Body Merry. Cellulite has been plaguing me for a while now. The back of my upper thighs are not what they used to be and so I'll jump on anything that says it can help smooth things out. This cream contains caffeine, retinol and seaweed. This cream is Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.

I rubbed this product on the back part of my thighs for like a week straight and I would constantly ask my boyfriend if he saw any difference. He did tell me that it looked smoother but it wasn't completely smoothed out. I think its unrealistic for me to expect some sort of plastic surgery type results but I can live with it looking better in only 1 week. I'm sure with regular use I can get myself some wonderful results. I think you should use this for at least 3 weeks to see really good results. I will probably just keep using the jar until its finished though.




This cream really does work making your skin feel tighter and more toned. The jar size is pretty good and the price is not that bad compared to a bunch of similar creams I have seen around that does the same thing. The cream itself has a nice scent which kind of smells like coca-cola to me and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. It doesn't leave me with any sticky feeling either. It has a very strong minty kind of allure to it. It's quite nice! I do like the open jar top because it makes it easy to distribute the product in a clean manner. I don't like tubes because they can be messy and you can waste a lot of the product that can't be squeezed out properly.

Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact them and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.
 You have nothing to lose! #BodyMerry

You can buy Body Merry's Cellulite Cream on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N4UXI6G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can also check out Body Merry's Website here: http://www.bodymerry.com/



 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...