Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hydracentials 16 oz Slim and Sporty Vacuum Insulated BEST Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Flip Cap and Straw Review



I got to try out this stainless steel water bottle. I have been really bad about drinking water and I figured I need a better way to do it. I love convenience just like a lot of other people do so I thought by having it handy with water inside I will for sure drink more water. It did work out for me but I want to talk about what kinds are the BEST reusable bottles in my opinion.

Worldwide, 2.7 million tons of plastic are used each year to make disposable drinking bottles. Manufacturing these bottles requires an estimated 47 millions gallons of oil and, in the U.S., less than 20 percent of these bottles are recycled. This means that plastic bottles clog landfills, where they can sit for up to a thousand years. By carrying a reusable bottle, you will keep plastic bottles out of the landfill and reduce the use of non-renewable resources required to make these bottles.

Stainless steel bottles like Hydracentials are durable, lightweight, easy to clean, capable of holding cold and warm (not hot) beverages. If you put anything hot in here it will burn your lips when you are trying to sip so I would stay away from doing that unless you know you are going to keep some hot tea in the bottle for a long enough time where it will become warm by the time you will enjoy it. You have to be careful with plastic bottles because they contain BPA. I honestly, would just go with stainless steel bottles because they are the best to me.


Hydracentials bottle has an easy tubular cap that flips out for when you need to drink and then you just push it back down to seal it up. The cap screws on and off easily over this stainless steel fitting.


The bottle is very easy to clean when you need to wash it out. Also, the top part does have a long straw attached to it but whats cool is its protected from the top so that you don't bend it. It will keep its form.

Here is an awesome custom made insulated cover that's now available AFTER you make a purchase of the stainless steel bottles. It fits snugly around it to keep your drinks cool without transferring that frigidness to your hands while holding it. The double wall insulation keeps your bottle from forming condensation on the outside and will keep your beverage cold for hours!


I love the design and colors of everything. It really fits with my style. Made from durable and sturdy PREMIUM QUALITY 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL, this Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 ounce water bottle is a great eco friendly sports bottle. 

I'm very pleased overall with the bottle and will continue to use and recommend it to all. #Hydracentials


You can BUY your own Hydracentials stainless steel water bottle on Amazon herehttp://www.amazon.com/Hydracentials-Insulated-Stainless-Friendly-Insulation/dp/B00NMYVSZM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top 


Check out their website here for more products: beautybyshea.net


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...