Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad (Queen Size)



My mattress is terrible so I jumped on the opportunity to try this hypoallergenic quilted mattress pad. Mattress pads help preserve the life of your mattress by keeping skin oils, food and liquids from staining and deteriorating the quality of the mattress. They are an economical way to extend the life of your bed, plus a great way to keep the sheets in place and add an extra layer of dreamy comfort. So many mattresses are pillow top now and if you spill something on them, they cannot be cleaned very well. The main purpose of them is to protect the mattress.




 This mattress pad was very easy to put on and my boyfriend and I did it in a few minutes. We both slept through the night and didn't have to wake up to go to the bathroom which usually happens most nights. I was also relieved to find that I wasn't as sniffly in the morning and I suffer hard from morning allergies due to the mattress.You can see the thickness of the pad in the picture with my fingers squeezing it together. It's not much but its enough to feel that difference. For the price of $25 you can't really beat it!

This mattress pad can easily be washed and seems like a durable high quality pad. I will definitely continue using it over my mattress since it feels smoother and more comfy now. #marthapad


You can buy your own Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mv1db6q


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...