Friday, October 3, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels- Super Absorbent Dish Towels Review



I was so excited to get to try these microfiber kitchen towels. I love anything microfiber because they feel so wonderful. I have a couple of other kitchen towels but none of them feel as good as this one. This is my first set of white towels as well. I guess it's good to see how dirty they get so you can know when its time to throw them in the wash. They are very thick and absorbent. I have been using them to dry off my pots and pans after I wash them because I like to put them away right away. It wipes up the water no problem in one pass.

You can see I have another similar kitchen towel with smaller square pockets on it. My black kitchen towel is a lot rougher than the luxe towel but I still love to use it. I think they actually look great together because I'm a big fan of mixing black, white and stainless steel together in my kitchen.

These towels are strong, durable and gentle at the same time. I have been most recently using them to help me bottle feed my new kitten. She loves to cuddle in it and it picks up all the stray milk that falls down from the bottle. I'm very happy with these towels and I think it's a great deal for the pack of three at $12.  #luxehomeessentials


You can buy your own set of Luxe Kitchen Towels here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nkkobes






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...