Sunday, October 12, 2014

Leather Nova Leather Cleaner, Conditioner + Cleaner and Leather Conditioner Restorer products Reviewed



I was given the opportunity to try out the trio line of Leather Nova leather cleaning and conditioning products. My living room Ottoman table looked really dull and I wanted to see if these products could help out the situation. What's great about these Leather Nova products is that they are made in USA and contain no harsh detergent or toxic ingredient. It's safe for all leather, vinyl & plastic. 




So here's the Leather Nova leather cleaner. It's a convenient spray bottle which I love. What's awesome is that it comes with this microfiber towel. Here are some key points about the cleaner.

• Enters the pores of the leather surfaces to easily lift dirt, grime and oil.
• The lifted dirt can be simply wiped away with our free microfiber towel.
• Reduces stains including the toughest ones.
• Leaves no messy or soapy residue.
• Prepares the leather to be treated with our Leather Nova Leather Conditioner for ultimate protection.

Below you will find some close up of my ottoman before I used the cleaner. 






So I twisted the cap over to the spray setting and sprayed the product onto my Ottoman and I will now show you the results of the cleaning. 






I honestly couldn't believe all the dirt it pulled up off my ottoman. I'm in shock of how dirty it was. You can clearly see all the dirt it picked up so easily. 

So now after you get whatever you want cleaned off you will need to condition it. 

Leather Conditioner & Restorer is the ultimate leather protector for Cars, Furniture, Boots, Saddles, Purses & More. There is a foam applicator included with it which is super awesome.







Like, do I even really need to say anymore when the results speak for themselves? Look how beautiful and shiny the ottoman became after I used the conditioner on it. It looks brand new again and I love it! All you have to do after you pour it over is just buff it in in circular motions and then wait an hour for it to dry. You can then go back in and buff away any excess conditioner on it. 


If you're looking for a more convenient option there is the 3 in 1 product which is the Conditioner + cleaner together which also protects the material. I personally love using the cleaner and conditioner separately. 

Leather Nova's Conditioner + Cleaner is 

• Harsh on dirt but gentle on leather
• Fast-drying
• Non- toxic
• Environment friendly
• Safe for all types of leather and vinyl surfaces (except Suede and Nubuck.)

I think all of the Leather Nova products are easy to use and work like a charm. I would definitely recommend it for your needs.  #leathernova


 You can BUY all these three wonderful products through Amazon conveniently. 


You can buy Leather Nova Leather Cleaner here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00jiizcm6

You can buy Leather Nova Conditioner + Restorer here: http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Conditioner-Restorer-Protector-Applicator/dp/B00HWIZO6I/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1413154683&sr=1-1

You can buy Leather Nova Conditioner and Cleaner here: http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Conditioner-Cleaner-Furniture-Handbags/dp/B00JIJ4LWW/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1413154361&sr=1-3



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...