Thursday, July 30, 2015

SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Bar Soap - All Natural USA Handmade & Certified Organic




I really love soap bars like this. They make my showers feel so much more better. I'm 29 and I still have a problem with breakouts on my face. My lower jawline likes to break out in pimply rashes which are not fun. I have been using this gentle bamboo charcoal soap for a few days now and am absolutely in love. The smell of the soap is really pleasant which I totally was not expecting. My skin is not as oily and my breakouts have been minimized greatly. You get a generous size which is sure to last you a good while with regular use. I also have a problem with chicken skin on my legs which makes my skin super dry. I feel like the moisturizing aspects of this soap have been very beneficial along with lotion use. I will continue to use this daily in my showering routine. #saposoap

  • 100% ALL NATURAL - Have Peace of Mind with USDA Certified Organic Ingredients Handmade Right Here in USA.
  • GENTLE & MOISTURIZING - Leave Your Skin (Face & Body) Feeling Fresh, Clean, Soft, Supple, and Moisturized. Lathers Well and Washes Away With No Residue. Great For People With Sensitive Skin.
  • HELPS WITH SKIN CONDITIONS - Acne, Breakouts, Psoriasis, Eczema (Due to Ingredients Such as Oatmeal Powder, Sea Salt, Bamboo Charcoal, and Shea Butter)
  • ACTIVATED BAMBOO CHARCOAL - This Special Ingredient Gently Exfoliates and Detoxifies. It Gets Rid of Dirt, Debris, Impurities, and Dead Skin. Bamboo Charcoal Has Been Used In Asia for Thousands of Years to Make Soap.


You can purchase this soap here on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X6MIZM4?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

1 comment:

  1. always like the natural stuff, specially with all the crap they put in stuff now. i do breakout as well sometimes and if a soap has too much crap in it my body will react, so this item i try to see it it helps.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...