Monday, July 27, 2015

Azio HUE Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Lime Green


Alright, I'm just going to be up front and honest. I really am not fond of wireless technology. I love all my wired mice, keyboards and headsets. So this keyboard totally caught me off guard when I fell in love with it. This bright lime green color really is adorable in person. I think it looks almost neon in the stock photo but looks better in front of you. The keys on here aren't mechanical and are quite smooth. I really like how there isn't much space for any crumbs or hairs to slip through underneath. The keyboard itself is really basic so if you're a macro gamer freak like me you won't find any extra utility from it. The mouse that comes with it is really cute and simple. Your wireless transmitter is in the mouse so you will need to fish that out to plug it into your computer usb port to detect everything. Batteries go in your keybaord and mouse, of course. I'm actually not using the mouse but it does work fine. I just am a gamer so I need a macro buttoned mouse to work with. Final thoughts? This keyboard is really cool and highly recommended just for regular normal use. I think this would also be great for kids or teens.

  • Fun and Colorful Design
  • Adjustable Tilt Legs
  • Wireless Freedom
  • Ambidextrous Mouse
  • Unified USB Transceiver
  • Radio: 2.4 GHz RF
  • CPI / DPI: 800/1200/1600
  • Sensor Type: Optical

You can buy your own Azio HUE wireless keyboard and mouse combo here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XJREM64?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0



1 comment:

  1. i am not a fan of wireless pc stuff yet, too many bad times of having to find batteries or loss of connection. it seems they have improved leaps and bounds since back in my day. lol be a good present to normal people who dont game

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...