Monday, June 2, 2014

Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've been trying a whole bunch of Dead Sea Mud products lately and I love them so much. Dead Sea Mud just has so many benefits to the skin. You can feel what it's doing on your skin. It's very soothing.

Symptoms of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and acne can be controlled by using Dead Sea mud. Its rich mineral content accelerates natural exfoliation and restores your skin's pH balance. Dead Sea mud is not a permanent healer, but regular use of it can provide physical relief and keep your skin disorder under control.

A Dead Sea mud mask can improve the appearance of your facial skin by improving elasticity and minimizing pores, wrinkles and lines. When it dries, toxins that may be present in your skin cells from your everyday diet are drawn out. Your face will feel clean and refreshed.


 So what you want to do is just slather this on your face not too thin but not too thick. I didn't want to get too close to my eyes because I get scared about that lol. You should probably also make sure to get close around the edges of your eyes but not too close.  The way this mud smells to me is very minty. You just leave it on until it gets dry. You can feel when it gets dry within maybe like 10-15 minutes or a little less. Down below is a picture of the dried mud.




I then washed it off in the shower with warm water. It washed off pretty easily. My skin feels pretty nice and soft afterward. I don't smell anything on my skin either. After I finished my mud mask I did get a little white flaking around the edge of my nose and my cheek but it was very minimal. I just put on some Vitamin C Serum onto my face which smoothed it out.

I really like this for the summer months especially because its a time where my skin likes to get oily and I hate that. I was out working in the yard after I did this and my face did not get all oily. My skin has been perfectly smooth and moisturized.



Here's an after shot. My skin feels great. If you do notice my skin around my cheeks and forehead are a little red but that's from a Derma Roller treatment I just did on Friday night which is something I will write about at a later time. At 28 I want to keep my skin looking as young as possible as I age and Dead Sea Mud Masks are a perfect thing to help out with that. It's recommended that you do this at least once a week.   #deadseamudmask

You can buy your own Dead Sea Mud Mask here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Facial-Mask-Youthful-Looking/dp/B00C8YCFU4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401732802&sr=8-2&keywords=facial+mask

You can follow Pure & Essential Minerals here on Twitter: https://twitter.com/allpureskin

You can follow Pure & Essential Minerals here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PureEssentialMinerals

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great mask! I will have to check this out, thanks for the great review ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...