Monday, June 2, 2014

#1 Best Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs Combo from Bedtime Bliss

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I am like the Queen of sleeping problems! I'm always looking for products that can help me get a better quality of sleep. I've been doing alright lately because I did find something that was working for me which I discovered on accident. It's actually Magnesium pills but I will get into that in a later post.

So I got to try this sleep mask and ear plugs combo by Bedtime Bliss. Behind the sleep mask is a velcro strap so you can adjust it to your head perfectly. I also like how the ear plugs come with a little carrying bag so you don't lose them.






What is pretty neat about this sleep mask that I noticed it has little eye indents behind it. I have never seen this in an eye mask before. They are always usually just flat on both sides.




This leaves a nice little cozy spot for your eyes to be covered with.

The ear plug fit into my ears perfectly. I don't think I really like ear plugs because it makes everything sound weird. I actually sleep with a fan on because I need slight white noise to get to sleep. I DID try the plugs in for a night though and they were comfortable and fit inside my ear fine. I just am not a big fan of ear plugs in general like I said.

I actually let my 9 year old use the eye mask because he is afraid of the dark and likes to sleep with a pillow over his head. He was more than eager to try this out.

I think it was a big success for him which is awesome. I now have to let him use it sometimes lol. As for myself I did use both and thought it worked out wonderfully. I was blinded by the light in my bedroom when I woke up and took off my mask. It just blocks out everything. I also didn't wake up once in the middle of the night like I usually do because there is some loud bird squawking outside at 4 in the morning.


Everyone should definitely have a quality eye mask and ear plugs and this one by Bedtime Bliss works perfectly. The material is comfortable and durable so you know it will last you for a long time. This eye mask is perfect for long plane and car rides as well.


You can buy your own Sleep mask and Ear plugs here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/contoured-comfortable-sleeping-bedtime-excellent/dp/b00fjqfjx8/ie=utf8?m=ag7oea7ireab4&keywords=sleep+mask


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Your son is so cute! Wonderful and useful review, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...