Friday, June 27, 2014

The Sweeter, The Better: A Sweet'N Low Sampling from Crowdtap


I got the opportunity to try out Sweet'N Low courtesy of #Crowdtap. I have tried quite a few artificial sweetners before. I think Sweet' N Low is pretty much the one I grew up around all my life until the new guys started showing up. I got this sampling right around when I had two friends over for a few days. The guys went out for Drunkin Donuts and brought back some coffee. I am not really a big coffee drinker but I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try out my Sweet'N Low. My friend Kris brought me back black coffee. I guess that's the perfect one to tell if my coffee would be sweet enough with the sweetners.


I poured some off into a separate small cup and poured the Sweet'N Low packet into the coffee. I also added a little bit of milk because I can't stand black coffee. I thought it tasted pretty good. I am very satisfied with it. There was no gritty after taste when I was drinking my coffee and it pretty much seemed just like real sugar to me.

I basically just have the box sitting in the middle of my kitchen table now. I think it would be cute to get a little candy jar to put the sugar in for decor purposes.

I happened to have some Splenda on hand and wanted to compare the two.

The Sweet'N Low pretty much had the consistency of real sugar as the Splenda seemed to be more caked up kind of like confectioner's sugar. I feel like Splenda would probably leave my foods or drinks with small globules and wouldn't absorb correctly into whatever it was used with.

I tried to make a heart but I think it ended up looking like a dinosaur's foot print. It's still made out of love for you though. Thanks Crowdtap and Sweet'N Low for letting me try this out. I made sure to give my friends a few of the packets to take back home with them to share as well.

 You can check out Sweet'N Low on their website here: http://www.sweetnlow.com/

You can check out Sweet'N Low on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sweetnlow

Sweet'N Low is also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/@SweetNLowBrand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...