Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ozeri Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder


I got the opportunity to try out this electric pepper mill grinder by Ozeri. Ozeri is a company that I trust completely and their whole line of products are just such high quality. All of their products just have a nice modern look to them which is in line with my personal taste.

I actually have been in a bit of a bind when preparing my meats for dinner. I will have spices and meat residue all over my hands and they are not free to crack fresh pepper over them. There is a certain order I do take when I spice my meats so I can't pepper them first to solve that problem. So , in comes this handy electric pepper grinder.

The compartment to hold the pepper is a little smaller than my manual pepper grinder but I do like the fact that it is clear plastic to be able to see through. The second picture shows you under the pepper grinder. I really think this was put together nicely.





The top part of the grinder has a nice little stainless steel touch. The button to activate the grinder is up at the top front which is stainless steel as well. It's very easy to push.




I'm showing the manual here to show you the inside of the grinder and how it opens up. I'm not going to lie it was totally annoying to get the two pieces to line up correctly in order for it to turn on but I got it within a few minutes. I don't like how it uses 4 batteries to work but that's my only qualm with it. I also think the annoyance of snapping it together is well worth it to have convenience when I am seasoning my food.



I have the electric pepper grinder in my cabinet right now because I already have my manual pepper grinder out on the table with the matching salt shaker. I most definitely believe this would look really nice just out in the open but I didn't have any counter space for it.


These are my current pepper grinder and salt shaker. They pretty much match the Ozeri one nicely but like I said I just didn't have the space to leave it out. I totally recommend this to keep handy for convenience when cooking and you just don't have both hands free to manually grind pepper on your food. I love it ..it looks good and works wonderfully! It would make the perfect addition to your kitchenware or a great gift for someone.

You can purchase the Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder, by Ozeri on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Artesio-Electric-Pepper-Grinder-Ozeri/dp/B004BCXC58

Ozeri has a bunch of awesome products and you can check out their whole line of stuff here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_kitchen?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Ozeri&node=284507

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...