Friday, June 6, 2014

#1 Dead Sea Salt Soap - Face and Body Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I got to try this Dead Sea Salt Soap from Adovia. Adovia has a whole line of dead sea salt products which are all high quality and great for your skin.

Right away when I took it out of the package you can smell such a wonderful scent. It's hard to describe but it was quite strong but not overbearing to where I didn't want to smell it. I actually kept it on my desk for a day and it was pleasant to catch whiffs of it before I used it.


As you can see it looks just like your typical soap bar. It's not scratchy like real salt. I took it in the shower and I loved the smell. The feeling of the soap bar on my skin was nice. There is just always something nice about a product that has minimal chemicals in it. I felt like it didn't leave that nasty soapy residue a bunch of cheap soap bars leave on your skin.

I also wanted to mention something else. It's something a little embarrassing that I have always struggled with. I have to constantly apply deodorant throughout the day. I don't have a sweating problem but I my underarm sweat smells a bit. I have tried clinical strength deodorants but they barely work. I have been washing my underarms with this soap and I swear it helps out a TON. I have noticed my underarms don't smell that bad anymore. You know what would be awesome? I could only hope that Adovia comes out with their very own deodorant because I think it would be a big success.


Here's a little in hand shot for some size reference.
I totally recommend this dead sea salt soap bar because it moisturizes your skin. It makes you feel good after using it. I prefer to use this on my body and I also use the dead sea mud soap for my face especially. I think having both bars of soap have been quite beneficial to my skin's health. The benefits of dead sea salt are too great for anyone not to consider adding it to their daily skin care regiment. #saltsoap

You can buy your own bar of Adovia Dead Seal Salt Soap on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00khh2voy



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...