Monday, June 9, 2014

2 Pack Solid Cordz® Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord - Replacement Power Cord for PC, monitor, printer, scanner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This one is for all my techies. I got to try out these 6 foot universal power cords by Solid Cordz. They come nicely packaged in two packs.





I do have a few extension cords laying around but nothing like these. I did compare one of mine which I probably got from Walmart. The wire is not heavy duty or thick like these. Also, these power cords can handle more heavy duty electronics.


Here I show you a comparison shot of my old extension cord. It's very flimsy compared to the Solid Cordz one. It actually was loosely plugged into the wall because it just doesn't clamp on in there very well which , can possibly become a fire hazard if I had a piece of furniture up near it. The Solid cordz extension cord is safer to use.

I'm going to show a series of photos showing my current setup and my replacement with the Solid Cordz wire on a window fan I have in the Cat room. The window fan couldn't reach the plug socket on the wall because it's a bit far.




There goes the path from the socket to the window fan.

I then replaced the white extension cord with the Solid Cordz one.

I don't know if you can see but like I said the Solid Cordz extension cord fits very snugly into the socket like it should while the white extension cord loosely hangs on. While the white one matches more with the trim and kind of camouflages it I prefer the Solid Cordz one in the wall because I feel like it would be safer especially with naughty cats wandering the room.


So yes you will pay about $7 each at Walmart for an extension cord with the same length but they will be bad quality and super flimsy. You basically pay $3 more each for a Solid Cordz extension cord and they are vastly superior in quality. I totally recommend solid Cordz company for your needs.
#solidcordz

You can check out their main website here to find out more about them and their products:
http://solid-cordz.com/


You can check out their Amazon page with all their products they sell here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_electronics?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Solid+Cordz%C2%AE&node=172282

You can buy your own Solid Cordz 6ft extension cord (2-pack) through Amazon here: 
http://www.amazon.com/premium+2+pack+10+foot+extension+cords/dp/B00FVFMJO4/ie=UTF8?m=A33IWA3Q1K9YUP&keywords=10+foot+extension+cords.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I so need this! Thank you so much for the useful review, I am going to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...