Friday, June 13, 2014

Adovia Facial Mineral Lift Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Okay so I always have problems with my eyes. I seem to never look refreshed even after getting adequate sleep. I'm always on the prowl for new products I can try that will change that completely. I think every product I have tried for my eyes have helped a little bit to make it better than what it has been when I first started out. I do have dark circles which haven't been super bad lately but I kind of have these lines under my eyes that I just hate so much. It is making me look older and I don't want to age. I wish to age gracefully. Then the dreaded hooded eyes have started coming through. I also have the "frown" lines around my mouth.



There are so many benefits that come along with this serum. It contains a high concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle antioxidant skin protection. What makes this serum unique and potent is that it contains Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a high concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for skin health and beauty.  Here is the actual list of ingredients:

Water,dead sea water, glycol, polymethacrylate, propylene, glycol& chamomile, algea extract, papaya, camomile extract, aloe vera, gel glycerin, sodium lactate, lactic acid, polysorbate 20, polycarbonate urea, peg-12, glceryl laurate, peg-36, castor oil, silk amino acids, ascorbic acid, farnesol, ethynol lionleate, saccharide, fragrance supplement, sorbitol, tea-lactate, serine, creatine, alanine, orange extract, dead sea salt, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, benzalkonium chloride, hyaluronic acid.




So I have been trying this serum for almost 2 weeks now and have seen a difference in the lines under my eyes. They have become less harsh and are very subtle now. I'm sure with more frequent regular use within a month or two they will just go away. I'm very happy with this result. I have always been so envious of people who are just super smooth under the eyes and look so refreshed. I love how this serum rubs in easily and is non oily. The bad thing about going for oils is that they usually leave your skin feeling and looking a little oily. You only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way. My picture is a little bit misleading but I only put that much on my fingers for the picture purpose so you can see it. 

I really recommend this for anyone looking to diminish some fine lines and wrinkles on their face. It works quickly and efficiently. There is no weird smell or anything and is completely gentle on your skin. I think Adovia has made another amazing product and I completely support it. I'm so thrilled with all these dead sea salt mineral products. There is just so much benefit from them.  #Serum

You can buy your own bottle of Adovia Mineral Lift Serum on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KHGIK54/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

 You can also check out Adovia's whole line of products by clicking here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_beauty?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Adovia&node=3760911


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonder! Thank you so much for the info and excellent review, love your blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...