Wednesday, June 4, 2014

AzureNaturals Ultimate #1 Hyaluronic Acid Anti Aging Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been trying quite a few different Vitamin C Serums so when I tried this Hyaluronic Anti Aging Serum I was curious as to what was the difference between this and Vitamin C Serums.

Right away when I compared the ingredients I noticed there is more witch hazel in Hyaluronic Serum. There also seems to be more Jojoba oil and green tea. I can tell the difference with the texture between the two. This serum seems to be a little thicker but still absorbs quite quickly.



Most people probably don't know that Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body. This is one of the reasons that young people have smooth and plump skin. This acid depletes as we age. It has intense hydrating properties. It makes for a more firmer and supple appearance of the skin.

I don't have many deep wrinkles yet but I do have stretch marks that concern me around my tummy area and the back of my legs. This acid works to lighten them. A lot of people think that serums are only for the face but you can use it anywhere on your body where you need it.  I actually have a bunch of light stretch marks over my hips and buns. I just am not super skinny anymore like I was in high school and my body has transitioned into more of a woman's body now.

You really need to be using something like this for a month or more to see really good results but as of now I am liking how it makes my skin feel firmer wherever I apply it. I like how it doesn't leave a sticky residue and smells pleasant. I do also put it on my face sometimes just for it to make my skin feel smoother and tighter. My skin feels wonderful nowadays.

The company that makes this anti aging serum is called AzureNaturals. They sent the serum relatively quickly and the packaging was perfect. I know for me packaging is very important because I hate for things to arrived cracked or spilled. They are definitely very reliable and trust worthy. I also think that their price for this serum is very cheap and reasonable without upholding quality.
#azurenaturals


You can buy your own bottle of Ultimate Hyaluronic anti aging serum on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/azure-naturals-ultimate-vitamin-hyaluronic/dp/b00hz7irtw/ref=cm_rdp_product

You can also check them out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/azurenaturals




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...