Friday, June 20, 2014

L'Oréal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color Swatch


I'm apart of the Glamspotters crew from Glamour magazine and I was sent these three pretty colors to try out for myself. I really love trying new lip gloss type lip colors and was super excited!


I have heard of L'oreal Paris but I don't think I have ever seen these lip colors around from the Colour Riche collection. I honestly am not very fond of the packaging of these. I think I am just not a fan of anything gold colored because it makes me think of old things that aren't in style. It reminds me too much of the 90's. I think I would have just liked a silvery type case or maybe even something striking like black or white to contrast the colors better.

The three colors I got in the order shown is 202 Coral Encore, 304 Ruby Opera and 103 Blushing Harmony.  Before I get into which one I liked the best on me I was probably the most excited for the Coral Encore color. It just looked so happy and wonderful.






Here's a hand color swatch I made so you can see all the colors next to eachother. From left to right , 202 Coral Encore, 103 Blushing Harmony and 304 Ruby Opera. 


Here's a lip shot with no lip color on before I show you the colors on me.




Here's the 202 Coral Encore. It actually looks pink-ish on me and I don't know why because if you look at my color swatch of them together it didn't come out like that. If I had to pin down a color I would call it salmon looking.




Here's the 103 Blushing Harmony which was my favorite one. I think the color was the most flattering on me. It's actually a little hard to tell the difference between this one and the Coral Encore color.



Here's the 304 Ruby Opera which is the most striking color of the three. I really think that a ruby red color doesn't look the best on everyone. I thought it looked terrible and messy on me. I kind of felt scandalous wearing this one.

I thought that the Color Riche line all on it's own was very moisturizing on my lips. I think that the other colors are worth looking into to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...