Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Muscle Care Roll-on pain relieving gel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I got the opportunity to try out this awesome product from MuscleCare. It is a pain relieving gel made by Dr. Chris Oswald. I actually have more recently felt pain in my knees. My boyfriend has also been experiencing the same thing so he tried it out with me. I have for all my life been sitting at the computer in an improper way and I know this. I will bring my knees up to my chest and just sit in that position for a long time. I will also bend my lower leg under my other leg. Sitting like this is not good and it puts strain on my knees. I used to be able to sit like this for such a long time and now I can't really stay too long in that position before it starts to hurt me.


At 3 ounces it's a nice sized bottle that fits comfortably right in your hand.

As you can see the top of the bottle has a roller ball. This is what I really love about this product. I do have IcyHot and Bengay but I hate using it because it goes all over my hand and then I have to wash it off. With MuscleCare all I have to do is pop the top off and rub it on the affected area. You can smell it as soon as you pop the top off. It's pretty much the same minty type smell the other creams have.


After it is applied it dries up pretty quickly. I know it's called a gel but I wouldn't even compare it to a gel consistency. It's more like a liquid type consistency. This stuff starts working almost immediately. You will also feel the effect of it for about 2 hours. It will leave your skin with a cooling sensation.

I can't express enough that I love how this is a roll on. You can take it with you in your purse and use it whenever you need it. It would be perfect to take with you while you are out at the gym or taking a walk out in a park. The smell is a little bit strong but I think I am a bit partial to the smell. It comforts me in a way. I think my boyfriend is in major agreement that this product is amazing. He loved the way it works for his knee problem and will open his hand out for the product right after he sees me using it. #MuscleCareWorks

I would totally recommend this product due to its effectiveness, convenience and affordable price. 

As far as I could see this product is shown on Walgreens.com but I am not 100% certain if it is sold in Walgreens Stores. It does say prices per store which leads me to believe it is there and just variously prices in each store.

You can also buy Muscle Care straight through Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FOQXR4/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=32604595998&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13318303420241887740&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_96dir11p0q_b

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My father suffer of horrible pain in his legs after a surgery, I have to check this out for him, thank you so much for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...