Sunday, June 15, 2014

Litter Genie with Crowdtap


Just a quick and simple review of the Litter Genie. I got this for free through Crowdtap to try out at home. As you can see I do have the Breeze Litter box. This litter box system uses pellets and pee pads underneath. I can't express to you how much better this is than conventional clumping litter. My life has become so much easier with this system. I thought it couldn't get better but it actually did once I started using Litter Genie.

Before I was using the Litter Genie I would actually use plastic bags that I saved from shopping trips at Walmart or Target. Everytime any of the cats pooped I would go in right away and scoop it up into the bag and throw it outside in a trash can I have sitting out on the porch. While I don't think I want to throw away my pee pads in the litter genie I think it did amazing with the poop. You basically put the bag holder thingy inside and pull down. You then tie a knot at the bottom so it forms a bag. Voila! It has now become an endless bag. So when my cats poop now ( Which smells terrible btw) I scoop and open the lid to the Litter Genie and throw it in there. There is a pulley that you pull out to let the poop go down and then you let go and it closes it off. I smell nothing and I am so surprised. It really locks in that smell right away.

The only thing with me is since I use the breeze the poop is kind of lighter than conventional poop covered in clumping litter or pee blocks clumped in litter so sometimes I have to give it a gentle push with the scooper to the bag below. I haven't had to cut off the bag yet but when it fills all you do is pull the bag top over the built in cutter, snip the bag and tie it shut to throw it away with the weeks garbage.

I really am so impressed with this system and it keeps my house smelling fresh. Thank you Crowdtap and Litter Genie for letting me try out such a wonderful product. My cats and I are very happy with it! #LitterGeniuses #LitterGenie #Crowdtap

Find out more about the Litter Genie by visiting their website here: http://www.littergenie.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...