Friday, May 30, 2014

The #1 Best Turmeric Curcumin by nutraviva

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I always jump on the opportunity to try something new I haven't heard of before and this was something I have never heard of. The only thing I knew that turmeric was some sort of spice from cooking. There's so much more to it though.

Turmeric Curcumin is full of important anti - oxidants that prevent damage from free radicals. Free radicals can cause a lot of damage in your tissue. We need to build up our defense mechanisms. Turmeric is one of the most potent herb that holds these anti-oxidants and is 8 times more potent than Vitamin E. It's important that its organic or 100% natural like this brand because if not it will have contaminants that will interfere with its potency.


These pills have a beautiful deep orange color.  They look big but they are very easy to swallow and I am a big baby about swallowing pills. I wanted to try these because as I have been getting older I notice my joints hurts easily. I'm only 28 and yeah I can feel the difference between sitting at the computer from when I was younger. I can't sit still at the computer and usually bend one leg under me but i can't hold that position for too long or my knee starts to ache. I have noticed that with regular use I feel a little better. I still have to break my habit of the way I sit at the computer though lol.



Believe it or not, the organic ingredients found in turmeric can help promote your healthy skin.*
Curcuminoids support important blood and liver functions, healthy joints, and your overall well-being,* which in turn helps promote radiant, supple skin.*
Turmeric has been considered to be ‘skin food' for thousands of years in India and other cultures.*
Turmeric helps:
  • Cleanse your skin and maintain its elasticity*
  • Provide nourishment to your skin*
  • Balance the effects of skin flora*

So, turmeric can act as your one-two punch against normal aging with its skin promotion and antioxidant capabilities -- outer beauty plus inner purity.*


Nutraviva Turmeric Curcumin helps with anti-flammatory support , heart support, immune support and  liver support. It's potent and has enhanced absorbtion through the black pepper extract it contains. There are no additives and its 100% natural.What I really love is that you get 120 capsules in this bottle which is a lot. I've looked at other bottles and they can't compare to what you get here for the same price.


Here's my checklist to help you find the best turmeric source:
  • Contains only 100% certified organic ingredients -- Turmeric extract with at least 95% curcuminoids
  • Comes in supplement form -- Don't rely on your typically low-quality and unpredictable local grocery store spice. Additionally when you heat the spice during cooking many of the beneficial properties are lost.
  • Avoids fillers, additives, and excipients -- No need for questionable "other ingredients" in the formula
  • Provides a vegetable capsule -- Avoid gelatin-based capsules whenever possible
All of these points is definitely backed up by nutraviva's bottle of Turmeric Curcumin. 

#Nutraviva



You can order your very own bottle Turmeric Curcumin here on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/premium-turmeric-supplement-curcumin-complex%C2%AE/dp/b00hmtk8ou/ie=utf8?m=a1ygrcyzufctu6&keywords=turmeric+supplement



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...