Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pure & Essential Minerals Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

So I got to try this wonderful little product from Pure & Essential Minerals. My hair gets split ends from time to time and some frizz. So I was thinking that this would be something cool to try out for myself. I actually have been using Argan Oil in my hair so I already knew all the great benefits it comes with. It totally nourishes your hair leaving it healthy and shiny looking. There are many companies that like to add Argan Oil to their products for good reason. Everyone has their extra little add in bonuses along with it. I really like how this product is vegan certified and cruelty free. Also, they do not test on animals which is always a plus in my mind.


You can kind of see the ingredients behind it if you're interested. What's great is this product is also paraben free. If you don't know what parabens are it's basically a type of preservative used in cosmetics.



I think the jar it comes in is super cute! It's also useful because you can use all of the product unlike stuff that comes in tubes. I also could reuse the jar for something else when I am done with the product. I'm a big fan of recycling things for other uses.



The hair treatment is white/milky as you can see and it's very manageable once you get it on your hands. You're supposed to shampoo your hair as usual first then you comb this through your hair and leave it in for 5-15 minutes. After that you wash it out of your hair. What I did was use it in the shower and did everything else I had to do after shampoo'ing then washed it out.The smell of this product is very minty. It actually reminds me of a product I used before by the company Wen which by the way, I hated very much. I think I used the Wen treatment like 2-3 times but stopped because it just left my hair feeling like I had a ton of stuff sitting in it.




Here is my Before and After shots from one use. As you can see my hair is not extremely damaged but you can see I gained more shine in my hair after use. You can really see it up at the top left if you compare both pictures.

I really enjoyed using this hair treatment and thought it was a success in giving my hair more healthy shine. I did go through like almost half the product though using it. I'm not sure if it was meant to last a long time or what but I think I have about two more uses left on it. That's okay because I will use it the night before I'm going out somewhere special. I love the smell it leaves and I don't feel weighed down like I did with the Wen hair products.

I totally recommend this if you are needing a product to tame your frizz and leave your hair looking shiny , manageable and healthy.  #purearganoil

You can purchase your own hair treatment mask here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/best-morocco-argan-hair-treatment/dp/b00gxbev0a/ref=sr_1_57?ie=utf8&qid=1399741825&sr=8-57&keywords=argan+oil+for+hair

Pure & Essential Minerals is a great company and they also have a couple of other great products which you can check out here on their Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_beauty?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Pure+%26+Essential+Minerals&node=3760911

They have a Facebook page and you can follow them here: https://www.facebook.com/PureEssentialMinerals


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! I can really see the difference on your hair, I need this for sure, thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...