Saturday, May 17, 2014

pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge w/ added Bamboo Charcoal

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I got to try this cool and interesting product. I have never heard of a Konjac facial sponge before so off to Google search I went to read more about it. I saw that this is really popular in Asian countries. So basically what it is is a pillow-soft sponge made with natural, high-quality ingredients that cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin.

 Konjac root is an Asian-cultivated, root-based vegetable that the Japanese have traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple, and as a calming, exfoliating sponge for delicate skin. It is naturally alkaline and balances the acidity of the skin’s impurities and oils while being enriched with protein, carbohydrate, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, and folic acid. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types, this naturally deep-cleansing, pH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck, and even the very delicate undereye area.




What's cool about this is it comes with a little suction cup hook that you can place anywhere. The sponge itself has a string attached to it so you can hang it from the string.



Alright so all you have to do is wet it under some water. Totally recommend filling a small bowl with water and letting the sponge soak for a few minutes. You have to wait until the sponge gets totally soft. When the sponge is ready you then take it to your face rubbing it in a circular type motion with or without a cleanser. I opted to try it out first without a cleanser. The sponge itself really did not have much of any type of scent to it.

I really liked how it left my face feeling nice and clean. I could see my pores looked visibly smaller and my blackheads on my cheeks were gone. It's gentle yet effective. It's a little heavenly massage for my face as well. I actually look forward to using it every day. It does really well with cleaning out your pores. It exfoliates and I can't stop touching my skin, since it's so soft. It's wonderful!

I totally recommend getting this product to try out for yourself. I really find that this eliminated the need for a cleanser but if you do decide to use it with a cleanser I would recommend one that is gentle to use along with it. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...