Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Barware Styles #1 Premium 24 oz Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I LOVE my drinky drinks so I jumped on the opportunity to get a new cocktail shaker. This is like a serious must for anyone to have in their liquor cabinets. Sometimes I wonder if people just take a spoon and mix their drinks manually. I really just can't imagine it being done and I think the drink wouldn't come out as good as it would using a cocktail shaker. As you can see it's stainless steel and very nice quality. I also noticed it's a bit bigger than my other one I have which is a plus for me. This stylish 3-piece cocktail shaker also comes with a bonus jigger (measurer) to make it easy to to create masterful creations. I actually prefer to use a measuring cup when I make cocktails because I feel more comfortable but the jigger definitely looks a lot nicer if you're making a drink in front of friends.



There goes a nice little shot of my old cocktail shaker next to it which I got for free from Marlboro I think through some freebie promotion. It's not a bad cocktail shaker but it's nice having a larger one with the Bar Styles. I also like the nice shiny bright stainless look to the Bar Styles one as well.


The little grate in there is removable unlike my other cocktail shaker. So it's nice to be able to clean it properly because liquid might seep through the sides and get stuck. I definitely don't want mold growing in there or anything with my other one but that was the chance I took without a second one on hand.

Here's how it looks from the underside of the top of the cocktail shaker. I was able to shake my drink to mix it and the grate stayed put in there perfectly.


This is me trying to get as best an action shot as I can with my Ipod. The drink poured out flawlessly and the grate stayed in place.



Here's the finished product which is a fantabulous Ruby Relaxer copycat recipe made to taste like Ruby Relaxers from Ruby Tuesdays. (You can message me and ask for the recipe if you'd like..it's easy )

I think this cocktail shaker is amazing and it looks really nice. I totally recommend it. I will be using this one over my other one because the size of it is bigger and it looks a lot nicer as well. #cocktailshaker

You can buy your own BarWare Styles Cocktail Shaker here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/barware-styles-our-professional-mixologist-accessories/dp/b00cjsvboa/ie=utf8?m=ag7oea7ireab4&keywords=cocktail+shaker


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...