Thursday, May 22, 2014

Nutra-Lift® Rejuvenating “A” Nano Reneu™ PLUS GROWTH FACTORS

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Here's something very interesting that I have never tried before. I have been trying a ton of Vitamin C Serums lately but this is new. May I introduce to you Nutra-Lift's new Anti-Aging Peptide- 8 Complex. This product boasts that you will have younger, healthier looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Now, I am 28 and I'm only getting slight lines around my eyes for now but there is one area on my body that I wish wouldn't be going downhill as it is. I get these types of products and use them on my buttocks and upper thigh areas because I have slight "cottage cheese" effect happening. Yeah , I know that sounds gross but it's not at it's worst point yet. Alright so yeah before I get into that let me show you the size of this bottle. It's 2 ounces.

So there you can see the size of the bottle and how it sits in my hand to give you a visual.

The smell of this cream is of something I have never smelled before. I really can't pinpoint what it smells like ...it's kind of like a mature fruit scent.




You can see it's a vibrant orange color. It did leave my hands feeling sticky afterward so I had to wash them.

I have been using this for like a week now and it makes my behind and thigh area instantly feel tighter. There is this cool tingling sensation back there that I can even feel right now. It's not bad just a little weird. I can see that it has improved the appearance of my skin where I needed it. You know it's not going to be dramatic but just enough to where you say , "Wow that looks better". I'm actually going to be saving this for when I plan to go to the beach and will be applying it a week beforehand. I have to look good in my swimsuit because summer is right around the corner.

Now let me tell you what's in here. There's actual nano conjugated gold particles in this stuff for remarkable collagen growth. I'll list off some of the major ingredients in here that I can see on the back of the bottle.

  • Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel
  • Peptide-8 complex
  • Argireline
  • Di-Peptide 2 
  • Golden Collagenine
  • Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide Snap 8 
  • Tripitide , Orange Rind, Mexican Yam, Reishi Mushroom, Green tea, White tea
  • Red clover, Tumeric, Milk Thistle, Organic royal jelly, White cranberry, Black current seed
  • Rose hips, Rosemary, Oregano, Acai Berry, Shitake Mushroom, Pomegranate, Sage
As you can see there was a lot of care and quality made going into this formula. Here's an excerpt from there product page:

Golden Collagenine is the latest weapon in the Anti-Aging war, to achieve younger looking more beautiful skin. A NEW peptide Nano conjugated to 24KT Gold Particles with a remarkable effect on Collagen outgrowth. Nano particles are now being used in biomedical devices to improve delivery systems for more effective results. 30 day studies conducted on Golden Collagenine indicate increases in Collagen by up to 205%, increases in Elasticity by 41%,Hydration by 31%, and can reduce the look of wrinkles by up to 55%.

I really like this product and the only drawback I have to say is the price. This bottle of miracle costs $48 so I would truly recommend this to the person who has real deep worries about wrinkles on their face. I'm definitely going to be hanging onto my little gold mine and use it for my own special purpose of trying to smooth out my thigh and buttocks area. For now it has made me feel a little more confident in my body and I'm super thankful for that.

You can buy your own little miracle bottle by going here: http://www.nutra-lift.com/product.asp?productid=4033

Nutra-Lift has a ton of awesome interesting products which you can view here: http://www.nutra-lift.com/default.asp


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful review! I like that is has peptides that help improve the appearance of the skin. Thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...