Thursday, May 29, 2014

Adovia #1 Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I got to try out Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. I have been trying out a bunch of Adovia's products and I totally love them. They have so much quality in their things and I really appreciate a good company that stands behind their products the way they do.

The bottle looks the same as their shampoo bottle besides the ingredients being a little different ofcourse. With most Dead Sea products you will notice a dark green/grey coloration of it. That color is the mud. There are two different kinds of products because you have your mud and then you have your salt from the same sea. As you can see the product is white because this one utilizes the Dead Sea Salt aspect.


The conditioner is very creamy and it has the same kind of neutral scent as the shampoo does. I'm not big on my hair smelling super fruity so this is a nice scent because when I add my frizz defy cream that has a scent and I don't like mixing too many strong scents together. I'm also the type of person who doesn't like to condition everyday. I will probably condition my hair twice a week. I just feel like when I use too much conditioner my hair tends to feed off that and kind of gets greasy looking quickly.


Now don't be confused because this isn't a before shot of my hair before using the conditioner. This is actually a picture I used for a deep conditioning argan oil hair treatment I was using for a review. This picture does show how my hair looked while using Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. You can see how nice and soft it looks. I also do have a lovely shine and healthiness to it but the mask I used in another review made it look really shiny and beautiful. Sometimes you just have to use a bunch of different products together to get a really good result. I don't mind how my hair looks here and its a nice casual look for everyday...the deep conditioning mask was good and I would use that for special occasions.


Here's the shampoo and conditioner in my shower caddy. I don't like using the same product over and over because my body or hair will get used to it and i feel like it's not as effective. Plus, I really do want to space out my uses. So I have a few different shampoos I will go back and forth on but I have been using the conditioner exclusively since it's pretty much spaced out anyway between my uses. I can really appreciate a good clean product with REAL natural ingredients.

Here's a little snippet of ingredients from their product page:

demineralized water and Dead Sea water, dead sea salt, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride 29%, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, lanolin, fragrance, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol and chamomile extract and algae extract and papaya extract and aloe vera

I truly love the way my hair has been looking and feeling lately. I do not color my hair so I want to keep my hair pure and healthy. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking to improve the quality of their hair or if they have dandruff with a sensitive scalp.

You can buy your own bottle of Adovia Conditioner here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kal5jau


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...