Thursday, May 29, 2014

instaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel For Dark Circles, Puffiness , Wrinkles & Bags

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have ALWAYS wanted to try a product for dark under eye circles but they usually are super expensive so I kind of dealt with my problem. I have read that it can just be a genetic issue sometimes and there isn't really much you can do about it when that's the main cause. Unfortunately, a lot of people on my dad's side has the problem. You can help control it a little bit with the right products though.

Sometimes something that makes my problem worse is not getting enough sleep. I recently have been getting this super annoying bird that likes to fly somewhere near my home and squawks outside for 30-45 minutes straight at around 4 - 6 am. I can never find this bird so I can't scare it away...UGH. So yeah my dark circles have been really problematic lately.

Getting back to the product it's from a company called instaNatural. I have been trying a bunch of their products lately and I have to say that they are a great company with a whole host of products for your beauty needs. They also have very reasonable prices for everything.

I've never seen a large thick pump like the one this product container has. You just push down gently and the gel comes out. When I just put my nose up the bottle you can smell a wonderful scent of fresh cucumbers. The smell is so intoxicating. I love it.


Here's how the gel looks. I usually don't use that much but I just wanted to show it to you easily. I probably use a little less than half of that amount for both my eyes. The sensation of it touching my eyes is cooling and refreshing. My eyes feel great afterward.




Here you can see how big the product is in my hand. It's 1.7 ounces. It's very light. The gel is just so lightweight.



I've been using this product for a little over a week now. I think I will always have some sort of darkness under my eye just because it runs in the family but I definitely have noticed it looking better than it first did. I feel like this product has been really helping me out. It gives me a bit more confidence because I don't really like to wear foundation on my face very much. So I can keep continuing to use this product to keep my eyes from looking tired and dark.

Here is a snippet of the ingredients in the product as shown on their product page:

 Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Botanical hyaluronic acid, Organic Jojoba Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L'Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Vinca Major (Periwinkle), Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Wildcrafted Euphrasia Officinalis, Wildcrafted Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Organic Gotu Kola, Frankincense, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. 

They are 75% organic and never test on animals. 

I really recommend this for anyone with tired eyes or dark circles. It will make your face look and feel more refreshed in no time. It's easy to use and doesn't leave any residue. 

You can buy your own bottle of instaNatural Eye Gel on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KCFAZTE/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I really need that, I have horrible under eye circles, thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...