Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ozeri 5-Piece Wine Bottle Corkscrew & Accessory Set



I got the chance to check out this awesome looking piece of product. It's from Ozeri, one of my favorite companies. They just always have such cool products and I love their quality. I'm an avid wine drinker so I thought this would be good to have on hand. I actually have quite a few different wine openers already but I like how this product has so many different things in it together.

As you can see the outer cover of it is like a matte black. It's the actual size of a regular wine bottle which is cool because you can slip it into your wine holder for all your wine bottles. I actually have mine standing up next to all my liquor bottles . ( I'll have a wine rack one day..hopefully lol or a liquor cabinet)





Here you can see it all opened up. You have 5 pieces in the bottle case: a stainless-steel corkscrew with foil cutting knife, drip-stop collar, combination wine pourer/stopper, and foil cutter. All of the pieces fit snugly and safely in the bottle shaped case's inner layer. It's very soft and cushiony inside.

Taking a look at everything separately in more detail here is the wine stopper with a nice firm rubber grip on the middle there. I really like the look of this. You put this into the top of the wine bottle for when you are putting the rest of it away to keep it fresh.




Here's the drip stop collar. This piece goes over and around the neck of the bottle. You use this for when you are pouring wine to stop the drips from going all over your hand and bottle.



Here's the stainless-steel corkscrew with foil cutting knife. I have had flimsy corkscrews and this one is pretty decent. It's got a nice quality of it. I also like how there is a knife attached to it to remove any foil around the top of the wine bottle. It's quite convenient.

Here's the foil cutter. You clamp this thing around the head of the bottle if it has a foil outer layer and kind of twist it around so it cuts it off easily.




Here's the wine pourer/stopper. It's an aerator. You can pour your wine easily with this without the risk of it spilling since it makes it precisely into your glass.





Everything turned out to be such high quality items. I really liked the idea of this item. You can have everything all together in one spot instead of fumbling through drawers to find every single thing. It's so convenient. This would also be so cute to travel with out to a picnic or party and I can guarantee you will have people looking over because its so clever and nice looking. This probably would be a pretty nice gift to get for someone who enjoys wine as well.

You can purchase your own Ozeri 5-piece wine bottle corkscrew & accessory Set here on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AM4KKHM

I totally recommend this item and Ozeri in general.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! That will be a perfect gift for my father, thanks for sharing :D ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...