Sunday, August 16, 2015

Razztwist Sexy Strapless Halter Minnie Mouse Adult Women's Dress Costume with Attached Petticoat



This costume is so adorable but in a sexy way. My boyfriend absolutely enjoyed seeing me walk around in this. I think the petticoat is what made the dress really stand out. The belt is cute but it seemed to keep slipping off the buckle so you might have to pin it from behind with something. It doesn't include the stockings so you'll have to put on your own. I had some black ones that matched nicely and the stocking ties that were included held it up. The dress itself is a slip on which I found held up nicely with a push up bra. The ears on the head piece are movable so you can put it in any type of position you please. Okay, let's talk about the length of the dress. It's short so believe me when I say you can see everything from behind. If you are even thinking about going out in this you will need to put tight black spandex shorts underneath to make it tasteful. If you want it for Halloween you could even put thick black tights under for a casual but cute look. So the dress is a one size fits all kind of thing. I'm 5'3" , 134 lbs and 34B bust size. As you can see from the pictures the dress fit me pretty perfectly. I honestly wouldn't recommend it for anyone over 145 lbs at my height because it probably would not fit very well. I really do love the costume and might consider using it again for Halloween this year. #minniemousedress

  • Includes Polka Dot Dress with Attached Petticoat and Mouse Ears. Stockings NOT Included
  • Fits size 4-8 - ( Small - (smallish) Large)
  • Acrylic and spandex blend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...