Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chess Armory 15" Wooden Chess Set with Felted Game Board Interior for Storage



I'm really fond of quality things made out of wood so I instantly fell in love with this Chess set. The board is beautifully made as are the pieces. It opens up smoothly and stays flat. The pieces can be conveniently stored inside the board held back with elastic straps. All of the game pieces were made perfectly with no notable scratches or cracks. I played a game with my boyfriend and I am actually new to Chess so the instruction sheet that came with it was really helpful to me. I still lost terribly to him but it was fun to play. All the pieces are easy to hold and move. They also have felt bottoms for good traction so they don't fall over. The only thing was I wish it had a carrying handle on it so you can carry it like a suitcase around. Other than that, it's absolutely perfect!

  • LARGE - 15" x 15" folding chess board for easy game play
  • QUALITY - Wooden chess set with inlaid walnut
  • STORAGE - Felted interior with straps for storing pieces
  • SIZE - 3" King Piece
  • STAUNTON - Hand crafted staunton style chess pieces
 Check out Chess Armory's site here: http://www.chessarmory.com/

You can buy your own Chess Armory Chess set here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01256V578?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...