Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Unboxing 30 Pokemon Card Pack Lot - With Charizard Ex Ultra from Golden Groundhog




I actually unboxed this live on video which I will be linking on the page here. My son was absolutely delighted with this Charizard EX set. I kept the cool figurine of Charizard for myself. There were some virtual codes included but one of them seemed to be redeemed already. I still got a bunch of cool Pokemon from those codes for my online deck. This is a great set for people who are wanting to make decks and who obviously want a Charizard EX card.

Please check out my video below and if you are interested in buying this set you can do so here for $29.95 :

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CYVZQMY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...