Saturday, April 9, 2016

My Neighbor Totoro Bedroom Sets & Decor



I honestly have not even seen this movie yet but I want to. I actually have it on my laptop and have been meaning to watch it sometime soon. I even know the name of this cute and cuddly creature because it's just that popular. It's everywhere! It tells the story of the two young daughters (Satsuki and Mei) of a professor and their interactions with friendly wood spirits in postwar rural Japan. I'm sure it will be a great watch just like most classic anime movies are.

I did get a wonderful throw pillow case that I wanted to showcase. You need your own throw pillow and you just open up the zipper on it to stuff it. You could also use batting if you wanted but I would suggest just getting some cheap throw pillow from a discount store and putting it inside of it.

You can buy it on Amazon here for only $7: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0172T5KA6

Insert is not included.
Made of cotton linen cloth material.
This pillow cover has an invisible zipper.
The pattern is only on the front side.
Measures 18 inches square, 45 x 45 cm.

This is really wonderful for a child or teenager's room. It's bright and beautiful. For only $7 you can't go wrong since it's quite affordable.




There are so many other cute Totoro bedroom ideas that I saw all over the internet.



There is literally every Totoro accessory you can think of out there. Check out these random things I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...