Thursday, October 15, 2015

Super Cute BabeMallInc Fashion Tattoo Pantyhose Tights Leggings Silk Stocking Cat



They were a super tight fit but I was able to get these cute tights on without breaking them. I do wish they would have went on a little easier but it is what it is. I have super thick thighs and once it got to the bottom of my thigh it was work from there. These tights are totally worth it though because they are absolutely adorable. For sizing reference, I am 5'3" and 135 lbs with a curvy body. I honestly do not recommend getting these if you have really thick thighs because you won't be able to pull them up all the way. I think they are mid-range when it comes to thickness of material. These are great for Fall and Spring time in four seasonal climate areas. I just really love the look of thigh highs without the annoyance of having to constantly pull them up. Awesome! #TattooLeggings

  • Finished with premium polyester and pandex, durable,breathable and comfortable to wear.
  • Adorable tattoo design, offer you an unique look.
  • High stretch,fit well.
  • Creative fake over knee design, no need to worry any problem with them falling down.
  • One size fits most women from XXS to M.
You can buy your own set of printed pantyhose here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VFWXWES?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
 

1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...