Thursday, October 8, 2015

FuzzyGreen® Luxury Vintage Style Feather Wool Lady Beret Hat Airline Stewardess Hat (Dark Red)




This hat is gorgeous! If you want to go for that elegant vintage look then this is perfect. The feathers on the hat are beautiful and have such a nice style to them. The shape of the hat is very unique to an older time. I love the deep red color with the black feather and thought it looked the best. This matches just perfectly with my red trench coat accented with black buttons. The hat fit my head perfectly and I didn't need to clip it down anywhere. I am just so happy to finally have a hat that looks good on me.

About the Product

  • Material: 100% High Quality Wool.
  • Adjustable Size:Easy to wear!
  • Feather ornament: Looks very noble.



You can buy this beautiful hat here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OQ10SGA?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...